Collection: DOMAINE MICHEL VOARICK

Domaine Michel Voarick is located in the Burgundian village of Aloxe-Corton, 3 miles north of Beaune. It was founded when Pierre Voarick and his wife Louise purchased a plot of Corton within the walls of his estate, followed by a parcel of Aloxe-Corton vineyard. Pierre’s son Michel, who took over the domaine in 1946, added several new plots in Corton-Clos-du-Roi, Corton-Languettes, Corton-Renardes and Corton-Charlemagne.
 
These days the domaine is run by Jean-Marc Voarick, who has renovated the winery, in addition to expanding and maintaining the domaine holdings. The domaine is small but fine, with just over 23 acres, but a relatively large amount of Grand Cru vineyards grants the estate a veritable reputation.